Nuffnang Adverts

Tuesday

ACCES: Bangles 01

Description: Karina Kapoor
A whole set of sparkly textures bangles with shiny dust. Wanted to pair up with my saree but I didn't have the chance to wear it cos my saree is a goner now after I've moved to my new apartment. So... selling this beauty away then... :( Got them for RM20.

In Stock:
1 and only.

Second Hand Kiosk Price:
RM20.00 "The Spring Sale for RM5!




Description: Madonna in 80's
A bunch of plastic bangles my mom hand-me-down few years ago. Some of them were really from the 80's, some of them were from Topshop.

In Stock:
1 and only.

Second Hand Kiosk Price:
RM20.00 SOLD!





Description: Aishwarya Rai
Another beautiful set of bangles in gold tone and turquoise. Ended up just as sad as the first one featured. Never worn before and now I'm selling it away. It's a beauty really...

In Stock:
1 and only.

Second Hand Kiosk Price:
RM30.00 SOLD!